This site offers Hopkins authors data on journals and publishers. Our
goal is help authors find publishers that support the free exchange
of information through author-friendly policies, and are cost competitive.
For more information about writing and publishing articles and books, please
see our "Writing & Publishing Subject Guide".
This application offers
- A list of all journals with electronic access from the Welch Library, and the names of their publishers,
- Ranking of impact factors for each journal from ISI's Journal Citation Reports,
- Publishing instructions for authors,
- Ranking of Hopkins usage statistics,
- An opportunity to describe and comment on the specifics of publication agreements (comments may be signed or remain anonymous),
- Comments by other Hopkins authors, and
- Search journals by subject or alphabetically
- Sort by Impact factor, title, Hopkins usage statistics, or publisher
Copyright and Publishing Agreements.
- Scholar's Copyright Addendum Engine
Select journals alphabetically by title:
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z